Traveling with your animals is a breeze with electronic health documents!
The next time you travel with your animals, request electronic Health and Coggins Certificates in place of the old, hand-written carbon copy forms in order to have real-time, uninterrupted access to your records.
Animal Owners Benefit from:
- Easy, online access to health documents from anywhere you have Internet access
- Clear, easy to read certificates with improved animal identification
- Unlimited access to retrieve and reprint documents
- Standardized certificates approved to move animals in ALL 50 states
Signing up for an account is easy.
- Go to MyVetLink.com and click on Signup.
- Click “Accept” to accept the terms and conditions of using GlobalVetLINK’s site. Enter your email address in the search field. Click on register. When your email address has been confirmed you will see a temporary password in red, and a message will be sent to your email address. Leave the window with the password open, then go to your email for the link to input the temporary password.
- When you receive an email from GlobalVetLINK, click on the link that is provided in the email (The link is valid for 30 minutes. If the link expires repeat the above steps). When you click the link you will be prompted to enter the password you were given. Copy and paste the password into the box.
- At the prompts, setup a new user name and password. Use these to login to GlobalVetLINK in the future. Your new password must be at least 7 characters long and include a number, a letter, and a special character (ex.!, @, &, *, $).